Most customers choose Zen Test Labs to manage the security testing of their systems
Software systems were always vulnerable to serious security threats leading to catastrophic failure of systems and in most cases heavy revenue losses. With the advent of web/ cloud based applications and the exposure of on premise software to the internet; this risk has grown multifold over the past decade. Today, no company can afford to take the risk of not testing their systems for open vulnerabilities that can result in failure of mission critical applications.
At Zen Test Labs, we have grown our practice of security testing on one premise alone; i.e., “No system is ever 100% secure and no one is ever aware of all the threats”. With this approach ingrained into the DNA of our security testing teams, we ensure that we test our customers systems for all possible penetrations and are constantly on the lookout for new threats.
Our services in this area include:
- Penetration Testing includes testing services such as foot printing, URL manipulation, SQL injection, session hijacking, Cross-Site Scripting (XSS), error exploitation, directory traversal and permission based testing
- Other services such as Network Vulnerability Assessment, ISO 27001 and ISO 27002 assessments and security code review
Most customers choose Zen Test Labs to manage the security testing of their systems because of
- Significantly higher coverage of potential security issues
- An objective evaluation of tools needed for penetration testing (non dependence on single tool to do the job)
- An approach based on the combination of manual testing and test automation thus leveraging the depth of knowledge that a security tester brings to the table
- A specific focus on payments security testing. This includes areas such as ajax vulnerability, SQL injection, packet interception, cross site scripting, cross site request forgery, error exploitation, SQL injection and inadequate input validation