At Zen Test Labs, we understand that in the business of money, return is the only yardstick by which you are gauged
While most of the information technology world tends to combine Banking & Financial Services into one, at Zen Test Labs we understand the need to approach the two separately. Most Financial Services providers face unique challenges today. A rapid wave of consolidation and increased regulatory compliance is driving the strategy of most financial services companies. In this new world order the focus on risk management and the ability to provide customers value added services has increased exponentially. At the heart of this focus is the need for reliable data, rapid access to multiple channels and the ability to make time critical decisions.
Are you a financial services provider with an application portfolio like no other?
At Zen Test Labs, we understand the nature of your business better than most. We understand that you need to have custom solutions, maintain large technology teams & infrastructure and need all of it to work seamlessly all the time. We have built our business on this understanding. We also understand that while technology and innovation is important to you; being in the business of money, return is the only yardstick by which you are gauged. Our Financial Services Testing practice ensures that a return based approach is ingrained into your testing processes.
We currently provide testing services in the areas of
- Capital Markets
- Investment Banking
- Data Warehousing
- Data Migration
- Risk Management & Compliance
- Wealth Management
- Treasury Management
Most of our financial services customers choose to engage with us because of our ability and expertise in
- Improving application performance
- Implementing risk management and corporate governance best practices with a rigor
- Testing practices in an M&A scenario
- Understanding the impact of regulatory changes to your applications and testing
- Reducing post production defects by optimizing through scientific methods such as orthogonal array, classification tree, etc
- Adapting to home grown/ custom solutions
- Creating reusable test data assets
- Achieving never heard of levels of automation
- Helping you achieve maximum ROI while keeping cost structures low
- Align testing with the agile development methodologies many FSI’s are adopting